Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh no you didn'

With regards to ill suited strangers making contact with fellow members on dating websites, a famous online date blogger once asked, "Are there mystical forces at play here, encouraging these military men en masse to contact a left-wing Jew who makes exclusively weird remarks in her profile?"

I now present you with a more urban example of the what-the-f-are-you-thinking factor with regards to misplaced interest in me. A man who is hoping "chill wit" me this coming Friday lists the following as his interests:

1. GOD
2. MY FAMILY
3. MY [CENSORED] BROTHAZ
4. MY FRIENDZ
5. GIRLZ
6. MY SPLIFF

(The censored portion was a combination of letters and numbers that I can only conclude are the identity of a fraternity or gang.)

Truth be told, I am also a fan of 2, 4, 5, and 6, though I suspect our shared interest in these topics would not keep a conversation, were it to take place, afloat.

1 comment:

  1. Opposites attract, even on the internet. Here's an interesting discussion on the topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbknGnZXHUk

    ReplyDelete