Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is this weird sensation?

Still on Match.com.

Occasionally my heart does this weird skip of a beat thing when I see six figure salaries listed in these guy's profiles. Please don't condemn me. It is with trepidation and regret that I report this to the public. Truth be told, I am repulsed by the listing of your salary in your profile at all (well there are range brackets, but still.) It is gross and a half. Those of modest means can get away with it as a measure of weeding out individuals who would be bothered by destitution, (provided there are no intolerable elements of self-righteousness!)



I'm not exactly A.N.S. but fleeting flights of fancy have me imagine the fun activities one might participate in with that kind of dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment